LIVE ONLINE CLASSES!
Yoga when you need it most.
WHAT IS LIVE-ONLINE?
Live-online classes are offered in real time with your favorite teacher and other students connecting virtually through video conferencing software. You will be using zoom.us which is free to download and can be accessed through a smartphone, tablet, laptop, smart TV or desktop computer. In the online class you will be able to see the teacher and interact with them. And if you choose, the teacher can see you too! There will be time after class to interact with the group and ask questions. Our teachers are all committed to being there for you.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR CLASSES?
- Get registered for any classes you are interested in by clicking on the link “Register for this class” in the schedule. You will then enter your name and email address to receive the link to join the class each week. That link will be the same for every subsequent scheduled offering of the class you registered for. ***You are not required to participate in every subsequent class, nor will you be held responsible for payment of classes you do not attend. This is simply so you MAY participate in any of the subsequent classes for that time offering without the need to register again. Once you've registered once for a particular class, and time slot, you're good to go! We will send you an email if further registration is required.
- The teacher will take attendance. If you have a current class pass it will be punched, as it would in class, or the teacher will invoice you over email for a new class pass or a drop-in fee.
- Purchase a new pass by emailing email@example.com. An invoice will be sent to you. We prefer you pay before taking a class, but participate in class even if you do not have time to pay before class. Payment will be required before participation in your next class.
- After you complete the registration, a registration confirmation email will be sent with the link to the weekly classes for that day/time.
- Up to 15 minutes before class, go to your email with the class link and click “Click here to join” to get into the class.
- Keep checking our website for updates on class schedules and offerings as we all adapt to our new situation.
CLASS PASS OPTIONS:
Drop-in $20 | 4 Pass $60 | 8 Pass $110 | 16 Pass $195
Expiration: All current and newly purchased passes will not expire until 12/31/20.
Our teachers are dedicated to supporting your yoga practice. In turn you are supporting them and our beloved studio during this challenging time!
LIVE-ONLINE CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION LINKS
Monday 10:30-12:00 noon: Level 1 w/ Grushenka
Tuesday 5:00-6:30 pm: All Levels w/ Amanda
Wednesday 8:30-10:00 am: Restorative & Pranayama w/ Reagan
Wednesday 10:30-12:00 noon: All Levels w/ Amanda
Thursday 5:00-6:30 pm: All Levels w/ Amanda
Friday 10:30-12:00 noon: Iyengar Basics w/ Reagan
Saturday 8:30-10:00 am: All Levels w/ Amanda
FREE Teen Yoga
Tuesday 9:00 - 9:30 am FREE Teen Yoga w/ Wendy - Yoga chat offered until 10:30 after class
Dial in number (for audio only): This will be sent in your registration confirmation email.
NOTES: You will be asked to enter the unique Meeting ID for the class from the registration confirmation email. If it asks for your participant ID, continue by pressing #.
All classes are in Hawaii Standard Time (HST).
VISITING TEACHER WORKSHOPS LIVE-ONLINE
DENISE WENDLER - LIVE ONLINE
NECK & SHOULDERS - $30
9-11:00 am (HST) Sunday, July 26th
Do you have tight or painful shoulders? Stiff neck? Headaches? Then join us for this workshop to develop healthy neck & shoulders to relieve pain and stiffness. Learn how to stretch, strengthen and align the upper body for better posture, and how to safely release tension and stress.
CHRIS SAUDEK - LIVE ONLINE
ALL-LEVELS ASANA - $35
9-11 am (HST) Sunday, August 2nd
You won't want to miss this chance to take class with one of the most highly regarded Iyengar teachers in the country coming to us live-online!
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
Click “Register for this class” for each individual workshop class you would like to join. An invoice will be sent to your email for classes you registered for. Once the invoice is paid, the Zoom class link will be emailed. This link will be sent to your email again 30 minutes before the start of all classes. NOTE: Studio class passes can not be used for visiting teacher workshops.
HOW DO I SET UP?
- For the best experience you will want to join from a device that has a video camera and microphone. This way, we can see and hear you.
- We recommend that you set up a practice area in your home with an open space and any props you may have before the class start time. Classes will be adjusted for minimal usage of props.
- If you don’t have yoga props, improvise! For example use an actual belt or tie instead of a yoga belt. A chair, cushions or other furniture in your home may also come in handy in place of other props.
- Turn off notifications and any devices that you aren’t using during class.
- 15 minutes before class you will click on the unique zoom link from your email. One click and you are in!
- NOTE: You can also use the call in option.
GIVING FEEDBACK ON THE CLASS
We would love to hear from you about your experiences and how we can improve our offerings.
Be well and enjoy this opportunity to deepen your practice!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org